Operation Mercy is an international relief and development organization headquartered in Sweden. We are a community of professionals who serve the poor and marginalized of Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa through an array of community development and humanitarian aid projects.
"Our vision is to work in partnership with others to restore hope, grow capacity, and promote community through relief and development initiatives that help transform lives, including our own."
Our Five Core Competencies:
- Empowering Women
- Improving Health
- Caring for Children at Risk
- Equipping the Next Generation
- Responding to Crisis
Our Five Key Priorities:
- Prayer - seeking God's presence, blessing and involvement in our lives and work
- Professionalism - providing high quality services guided by applicable international codes of practice
- Peacemaking - facilitating the resolution of relational conflict
- Perseverance - staying on-task for the long-term in spite of difficulties and discouragements
- Partnership - involving the active participation of all stakeholders